HSSC 2019 Conference
Saturday, February 9, 2019
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff St, Northridge, CA 91330
The call for papers for the HSSC 2019 Conference is now posted.
CALL FOR PAPERS
- Seeking submissions on the political, economic, social, and cultural history of Southern California, or related fields
- Proposals for full panels strongly
- Graduate student panels welcome.
- Those submitting panel or roundtable proposals should include a brief (100-word) description of the panel, a 250-word abstract for each presentation, and a one-page c.v. for each
- Those submitting individual papers should include a 250-word abstract and a one-page v.
- AV requests should be included for each presenter in the proposal.
- All program participants will be expected to pre-register for the conference.
- Proposals are due Friday, November 9, 2018, by 11:59PM PST.
- Please email your proposal information to email@example.com
- Panelists will be notified by Friday, November 30, 2018.
Contact HSSC Executive Director Amy Essington at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.