- Arizona Collection, Arizona State University Libraries
Chicano/a Research Collection, Arizona State University Libraries
The Chicano/a Research Collection is an archival repository that preserves Chicano/a and Mexican American history in Arizona and the Southwest.
- Arizona Collection, Arizona State University LibrariesSince the early 1900’s, the Arizona Collection has been an integral part of the ASU Libraries. In 1985, the collection became part of the Archives.View the items in Arizona Collection, Arizona State University Libraries
- “At the center of every oral history is a unique human voice. The mission of the Academy Oral History Projects is to record, collect and preserve audio and video interviews with the men and women who form the rich fabric of filmmaking history – from designers, documentarians and executives to actors, animators, technicians and composers.” View the online collection and learn more at: www.oscars.org/oral-history
- California Revealed is a State Library initiative to help California’s public libraries, in partnership with other local heritage groups, describe, digitize, preserve, and provide online access to archival materials – books, newspapers, photographs, audiovisual recordings, and more – that tell the incredible stories of the Golden State. We also provide free access and preservation services for existing digital collections, including technical advice and guidance, for partner organizations with in-house digitization programs.
- Capturing and preserving the history of South Phoenix and South Mountain Community College created by Summer Cherland, SOHA 2nd VPWebsite: southphoenixoralhistory.com Instagram: @SMCChistory
Podcast: More and More Every Day (iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, etc.)Daily blog about COVID19:https://southphoenixoralhistory.com/more-and-more-every-day/
- Oral History Training, 10 Chapters with slide introduction by Dr. Jason A. Higgins as an open-access project: https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A%2F%2Fumass.box.com%2Fs%2Frr43lbu22cy0bpz3mdo34mft4g92lp5w
- The International Oral History Association is pleased to announce that the 2019 issue of Words and Silences/Palabras y Silencios is now available online. In English: https://t.co/jQdEMlmSgv and En Español: https://t.co/IFDYPrKIXP